Ducati-Scrambler Forum

Normale Version: Ducati Scrambler Dirt Track by WildMotor
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hi everyone,
I want to introduce to you a project that we’ve just done: the Ducati Scrambler Dirt Track

With this project, we keep the engine and frame structure of the Ducati Scrambler, but make some typical differences in the wheels set. We change to long-travel front forks and rear forks to suit off-road terrain.

Using the enduro wheels, we wish to make the bike look stronger and more classic, while the adventure tires allow it to conquer more difficult terrain. Also, we use a set of large chain sprockets to complete this set of wheels.

[Bild: attachment.php?aid=246]

[Bild: attachment.php?aid=247]

Almost all the body parts are switched to aluminum to complete the look, slim flat track fuel tank, combined with a unique solo saddle and custom side panels. The lock is also moved to the side to simplify the head of the bike.

Simple striking paint lines to highlight the bike. We use a short Arrow exhaust with a neat high neck hidden inside the side panels, true to the Dirt Track spirit.

[Bild: attachment.php?aid=248]

[Bild: attachment.php?aid=249]

[Bild: attachment.php?aid=250]

[Bild: attachment.php?aid=251]

[Bild: attachment.php?aid=252]

Here are some beautiful moments with the bike. Hope you'll like it!

Thank you!
Hi
Its the New Generation Scrambler, right?

It looks like a very good work. Only one thing struck me, you have no engine plate. That could cause Problems.
Hello,

nice bike!
(21.12.2023, 14:00)ackerdiesel schrieb: [ -> ]Hi
Its the New Generation Scrambler, right?

It looks like a very good work. Only one thing struck me, you have no engine plate. That could cause Problems.

Hi,
This one is the Ducati Scrambler Icon 2016. My next project with New Gen will coming soon   Big Grin
And yes, thank you for remind me about the engine plate. For harder off-road trips, it will need more equipments!
Ah, okay.
You build the exhaust yourself, right? The exhaust looks like the new Generation Scrambler.